Ohio-Northeast
Options

XP: Champagne pinch wheel taffeta linens

Hi ladies. I'm getting married on July 7 and will have 16 pinched wheel taffeta champagne linens available after. I posted an ad earlier about antique gold linens but I decided to go with champagne. They are 120" rounds and will touch the floor if used on a 60" table. The good thing about these is you don't need to iron them because of the pattern. The linens are $21 each plus shipping, prefer local pickup in the Northeast Ohio area. PM me if you're interested. 

FS: Champagne pinch wheel taffeta linens :  wedding Champpinchl

Re: XP: Champagne pinch wheel taffeta linens

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://columbus.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_xp-champagne-pinch-wheel-taffeta-linens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:111Discussion:337c8830-bf64-4137-8b5f-bf2a4d088e1dPost:6ea0b84c-0121-4b0d-a701-7a6b66ea7f35">XP: Champagne pinch wheel taffeta linens</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies. I'm getting married on July 7 and will have 16 pinched wheel taffeta champagne linens available after. I posted an ad earlier about antique gold linens but I decided to go with champagne. They are 120" rounds and will touch the floor if used on a 60" table. The good thing about these is you don't need to iron them because of the pattern. The linens are $21 each plus shipping, prefer local pickup in the Northeast Ohio area. PM me if you're interested. 
    Posted by ladymd81[/QUOTE]

ARE THE LINENS STILL AVAILABLE.  I CAN BUY TODAY PLEASE RESPOND
  • Options
    Hi, didn't see date on this, but do you still have the linens?
  • Options
    I have the exact same linens for sale. I purchased them to use for my wedding July 20, 2013, but I have changed my mine about the color.  I am using white linens instead of champagne.  I have 20 pinched wheel tafetta champagne linens for sale. They are brand new still in the box and bag that the company shipped them to me in.  They are 120" rounds and will touch the floor if used on a 60" table. The good thing about these is you don't need to iron them because of the pattern. The linens are $21 each plus shipping.  Please email me at Kristin.Matheny@yahoo.com if you are interested. 
  • Options
    Where did you buy these linens?  I m interested in purchasing some
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards