40-Plus Brides
Options

Sanity Break

Hi Ladies!  Let me reintroduce myself...I am Paige or as I was once known around these parts Mags.

The last month has been C-RAZY for me.  Working 12-16 hour days, moving the FI in, trying to do wedding stuff, and throwing in a soccer game or two so I don't kill the FI or anyone else who might look at me wrong on the wrong day.

Taking a break from one of those 12 hour days just to catch up with you ladies.

DOT and Lisa50--glad to see you back.  Spike--congrats on your big day.  Love the new signature pic.  Lucy--so glad that Mr. Lucy is home, but I bet Miss Zoe is still doing the yay yay dance.  It was good to read about everyones adventures in all things wedding and life.

I am doing my bridal portrait session on Friday--a little nervous and a little excited about that.  Less than 60 days to the big event.  YIKES!!!

Hopefully, I can pop back in more regularly.

Mags
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sanity Break

• Options
    Hi Mag!
  • Options

Yes, it is getting down to the wire.  I hope to be ready, but still doing some stray odds and ends.  It's exciting going to the mail box for the rsvp cards. 

My brother is making me nuts--as he sits at my grandmother's house not working and sponging off of everyone, he could not be bothered to look up the address to the Men's Warehouse for his tux fitting.  I am only putting in 16 hours a day and managed to do it for him and then he gets angry at me when I suggested he could have done it himself.  ARGH!!!!

My dad is getting excited.  I hope that my mother's health remains good so that she is able to make the trip.

Good thoughts...bridals were last Friday.  Had a blast.  Put a little spunk in some of them.  Can't wait to get them back and see how they turned out.  The lady running the Botanical Garden welcome center oohed and ahhed over my dress.  She said it it only one that she has ever seen with sleeves.  I have never been called "mija" so much.

Okay, back to the grindstone...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards