Florida-North Florida

NWR: Your Bucket List

Ok...I stole this from P&E. This board has been sooo slow and it was interesting to read the responses. We have a lot of new girls and this might be a fun way to get to know everyone more. What are a few things on your "Bucket List?" - The top of the list is a safari in Tanzania followed by several days slong the coast in Zanzibar - Italy (Luckily this is our honeymoon) - Whitewater rafting on the Colorado through the Grand Canyon - I would love to see the northern lights - Run a marathon * Those are just 5 quick ones off the top of my head. Cris and I are going to sit down and make a list of 15 or 20 things that we can hopefully check off together as the years go by.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NWR: Your Bucket List

• edited December 2011
    i would really have to think about it but ones that come to the top of my head -Italy and see where both of our families are from and eat all the delicious food -Paris -build a custom dream home with a big porch =) -open my own business with my sister (wedding coordinating/ wedding dress boutique in one building but split in half) -Hawaii - having three or four babies if you havent noticed I love to travel clseale- I like your idea about sitting down with FI and making a list. I may steal your idea =)
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just off of the top of my head: -Build the fabulous home that FI and I talk about all the time. -Have a baby or two and watch them grow up. -Travel, I just want to go and see things.  Nowhere specific right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I've never really put a whole lot of thought into this, but let's see:-Have a child or two.-Buy a new house together.-Italy-Ireland-Get great seats for a game at Fenway would have been on there, but we were able to do this last year.
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Just off the top of my head Ireland (hopefully our honeymoon) Build our dream house (ourselves)Italy Have 4 kids and watch them grow up and give us lots of grandchildrenNorthern Lights Niagra Falls See all 50 states (I have seen 22 so far)I think FI has more on his list.  I know Northern Lights, Niagra Falls, and Ireland are all on his list.  I too am a lover of travel!Jackie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Photobucket
    My Start to a Planning Bio
    213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15
  • jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm... 1. Travel, Travel Travel!  (Italy, France, Israel, California wineries, NC mountains, too many places to list..)2. Have 2 babies before I get too old3. Settle down and have my parents closeby to help with #2 :-)  4. Spend more time perfecting my painting skills (I do watercolor) 5. Play flute in a community orchaestra or ensemble6. Own GATOR season football tickets!!Those are just a few I can think of...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Off the top of my head:- Have two kids - Be foster parents and possibly adopt- Open a restaurant/bar- Take my dad to a Dallas Cowboys playoff game- Own season tickets for any of my teams- Live close enough to see my family any weekend- Build a custom home
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only thing I can really think of is traveling a ton- all of Europe, plus all over the US- would love to cruise to Alaska, and visit all the national parks out west, go to Hawaii (all the little islands.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards