Florida-North Florida
Options

Photographer in North Florida

Hi everyone. I am looking for a photographer in the North Florida area. We live in Gainesville and are getting married in St. Augustine. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Photographer in North Florida

• Options
    We used Rob Witzel (<--- clicky) for our Gainesville wedding but I've seen he's done weddings in St. Augustine.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm getting married in St. Augustine, and I am using La Dolce Vita Studio (ladolcevitastudio.com). Their website says they are Nashville photographers, but they live in Jax. They go to Nashville and shoot there too (actually they go all over...). They are awesome! Husband/wife team, and they're really cool. Even FI likes them, and he hates taking pictures!
  • Options
    Ivey Pictures - they are a husband and wife team and are very reasonably priced
  • Options
    I sent you a PM :)
  • Options
    We're getting married in Jax but our photographer is from St. Augustine.  Her name is Dana Goodson, and she's fantastic!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 235 Invited
    image 158 Attending
    image 77 Missing Out
    image 0! Not Replied
    RSVP Date: April 25th
  • Options
    I love Cayden Lane Photography... she does amazing work 
  • Options
    We also live in Gainesville and are getting married in St. Augustine. I highly recommend checking out Kris Graham Photography. They are a husband and wife team based out in Jax and we absolutely love them!!!  They take amazing pictures and you get a lot of bang for your buck with them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Love my photographers! Ron and Odete at Irrok photography! Like above, a husband and wife team, but the thing that is so special about them is they each have different styles so you get the artistic and the organized the candid and the classic.  Super excited to have them shoot my wedding!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_photographer-in-north-florida?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:15be416e-8d6a-48fc-8a2d-ef409cf4087ePost:bc52f620-74fb-4987-9890-cb5dd20aa0b0">Re: Photographer in North Florida</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ivey Pictures - they are a husband and wife team and are very reasonably priced
    Posted by mary1217[/QUOTE]

I second Ivey Pictures. Absolutely love them, our E pictures came out amazing.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Art and Alex Photography.  We just had our engagement pictures done in St. Augustine and they came out WONDERFUL!  Great price and he has photographed the NFL as well as Political campaignes.  Very personalable and quite talented all for a great price.
  • Options
    Fox Fotography- they are based in Jacksonville and are also a husband-wife team. They are AWESOME and surprisngly affordable. We just had our engagement shoot with them and I'm so happy with our decision! They are going to do such an amazing job on our wedding. I'm a control freak and with them I can relax :) Check them out- www.foxfotostudios.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jaime Smith Photography and Couture Weddings do an amazing job, I've known Jaime for several years and she is a doll.
  • Options
    I've used Red Velvet Photography several times for different occasions; they're a husband and wife team and they are easy to get along with. They make you very comfortable and will get all the shots and then some. They have a website and do a lot of boudour shoots, but do weddings also. Good luck!
  • Options
    Check out Picture Perfect Photos. The quality of the photography is like no other & the prices are very reasonable.

http://calvinboldenphotography.ifp3.com/#/gallery/weddings-engagements/ppp-74/
  • Options
    You are a vendor please read the rules before you post !! You have been reported.
  • Options
    I'm using Jimmy Ho Photography. He's based in Gainesville but he travels. He's an amazing photographer, and very professional.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, I would recommend JS Photography here in Gainesville and if you're needing an Officiant I would recommend It's Official! http://www.itsofficial.webs.com

As far as I know both of these vendors are willing to travel and of course both of these are great choices! Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards