Florida-North Florida
Options

Pretty As A Rose Photography

For you ladies located in the Pensacola, Fort Walton Beach, and Destin Area, Please do not use this company. I used them for my wedding video and photography. I got my items last night and they are horrible. My video ended in the middle of the Best Man/Maid of Honor toasts, no formal ending it just ended. There was footage of us taking pictures outside where a couple was arguing, they left the audio going during this time with the couple spitting out explicts F-you, etc in my video. The back of our heads was the main point during our ceremony and our face is only shown when we turn to face each other and 3 of 7 couples in my bridal party were not filmed coming down the aisle because they were not coming down the same aisle where the videographer had his tripod standing.

The photographer Jennifer sent me 700 pictures of which only a little over 100 are decent enough to put in an album. She tried to con me into paying extra money by saying I was late paying while holding onto a check I sent and waiting to cash it only 2 days before my wedding. She kept giving me excuse after excuse about why she couldn't send my pictures and video after telling me both were ready.

I don't want another bride to go through the hell that I have been through with this company. Please do not use them. As you can see I post on here often and wish someone had done the same thing for me.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket

Re: Pretty As A Rose Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so so sorry you had to deal with that and got an end result! That's horrible! I think I'd cry! If its bugetable, you should find another photographer and just do a session where its you and your H - have him in a suit and where your dress. I've seen some amazing pictures weeks/days after the wedding and it allows you to get pictures of the two of you in places/settings you might not of had at your wedding.
    Regardless that is horrible, and I'm sorry!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    getthewordoutgetthewordout member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I wish I would have seen this before hiring her. I had the worst experience with her and she is the most unprofessional person I have ever met. All my pictures are out of focus, grainy, too close, too far, and all the shots of the ceremony are the back of my head! It took 2 months for me to get my cd and I ended up having to hunt her down and pick it up myself! This experience has devestated me because most of that day is lost because she barely captured any of the moments a professional photographer would! She also goes under <a href="http://www.jenniferbryanphoto.com" rel="nofollow">www.jenniferbryanphoto.com</a> as well as Jennifer Underwood. DO NOT HIRE THIS GIRL!!!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_pretty-rose-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:1d48c3d3-25dc-499d-8beb-9c6ef306f9d2Post:c44dc3b9-f2ec-4735-a6d8-471239affdcc">Pretty As A Rose Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]For you ladies located in the Pensacola, Fort Walton Beach, and Destin Area, Please do not use this company. I used them for my wedding video and photography. I got my items last night and they are horrible. My video ended in the middle of the Best Man/Maid of Honor toasts, no formal ending it just ended. There was footage of us taking pictures outside where a couple was arguing, they left the audio going during this time with the couple spitting out explicts F-you, etc in my video. The back of our heads was the main point during our ceremony and our face is only shown when we turn to face each other and 3 of 7 couples in my bridal party were not filmed coming down the aisle because they were not coming down the same aisle where the videographer had his tripod standing. The photographer Jennifer sent me 700 pictures of which only a little over 100 are decent enough to put in an album. She tried to con me into paying extra money by saying I was late paying while holding onto a check I sent and waiting to cash it only 2 days before my wedding. She kept giving me excuse after excuse about why she couldn't send my pictures and video after telling me both were ready. I don't want another bride to go through the hell that I have been through with this company. Please do not use them. As you can see I post on here often and wish someone had done the same thing for me.
    Posted by prncsz[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards