Florida-North Florida
Options

9.25.10 bride - TONS for sale in Jax/St Aug- beach themed, navy/light blue decor misc items!

I have a TON of wedding decor/items leftover from my wedding a few weeks ago. I am just getting myself organized so will probably post more than what is listed here... or you can email me if you are looking for something specific! I had an outdoor/casual-ish beach themed wedding. Our colors were navy and light blue and I made a ton of stuff myself or had others make them, so they are custom and great! I would prefer to sell locally since most items are heavy, but email me if interested. All prices exclude pricing, but most are negotiable, especially if you buy multiple things! Email me!

- Homemade tissue paper pomanders: 2 extra large light blue with navy ribbon, 3 small blue and white with navy ribbon, 8 small light blue - all for $15 - used most of these to line the aisle, with the 2 extra large ones at the entryway
- 1 huge bag of blue, white and green sea glass - $6
- 20 small shell frames - $10
- 84 clear glass votives - $25
- Bandolino sized 9 silver sandals - These are awesome flats that I wore during wedding and reception, super comfy, obviously worn a little, but in great condition - $25
- 4 packages of 5 paper lanterns - These are from Target - each set has 5 paper lanterns all strung together with a light - so each one is lit up - I used these and hung from the ceiling outside (using fishing wire) - $20
- hair flower - the one I wore - see photo below - was awesome - ivory with feathers, on alligator clip - great! - $20
- hair flower - I did not use this one - made by Jilliannss on etsy (where I got my flowers which I loved!) - $20
- bouquets - made by Jilliannss on Etsy - amazing - mine was made of toulle, fabric, etc. - ivory, white, beige, etc. - $50, 4 navy/blue bridesmaid button bouquets, plus 1 flower girl bouquet - these were also AWESOME - all flowers were HUGE hits at the wedding - each has a "beach themed" charm on the base - $100 for all 5 bouquets
- miscellaneous vases with seashells - for my centerpieces, each table had a different looking glass vase/container, with a specific shell inside - I could sell these on their own or together. Again great compliments on these because they are not standard centerpieces
- tons of LED lights (I used them in homemade luminaries, so they didn't blow out)
- 15 medium sized hurricane vases - $15
- & sign used to hang between our chairs at reception - navy blue & sign with light blue ribbon - very cute touch - $4
- 2 large and 2 medium white ikea pots with horizontal stripes - Used these to put some potted plants for wedding - $8
- 43 CD cases - $5 (I made custom CDs as a favor)
- CD labels, plus the "kit" to make them - $5
- 48 table cloth linen clips - I purchased these at the last minute and they were great - even if it is slightly windy, the linens won't below away with these clips, worked great, 48 of them for $25

Miscellaneous
- starfish hole puncher
- 3 small "message in a bottles" with a message inside with ribbon (put these on some lounge tables)
- 5" starfish (2 of them)
- tons of misc shells - huge conch shells, smaller shells used to decorate the bar, etc.
- misc. ribbon

I'm sure I will unpack more stuff soon, so email me if you are looking for anything specific! I am having a hard time uploading photos, but if you want to see something specific, let me know and I will send you photos!

Re: 9.25.10 bride - TONS for sale in Jax/St Aug- beach themed, navy/light blue decor misc items!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Here are some photos, sorry... figured it out.... email me if you want others!

• Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you email me pictures of both the hair flowers please? cynthia.krenek@gmail.com. Thanks :)

Congrats on your wedding! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your wedding!  Mine will be 9/22/11 and I can't wait!  Could you send me some pics of: the & sign, hurricane vases, pomanders (did you make these, how did you do it?) and what are you asking for the LED lights?

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You both have mail!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Please let me know if either of you guys are interested in any of these... I've had a lot of interest. Thanks!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am VERY interested in the 84 votive candle holders...I would like to talk to you about these some more.  I am getting married on 6-11-11 in St. Augustine and looking to use votive holders/candles....do you have any candles available, as well?  Thanks! I hope that your wedding was wonderful!

Best,
    Dara
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_92510-bride-tons-sale-jaxst-aug-beach-themed-navylight-blue-decor-misc-items?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:4481cc25-057f-4db3-90a6-5fd7177735c3Post:a88ce6dd-ab92-44c2-ade2-c546b4ab5758">Re: 9.25.10 bride - TONS for sale in Jax/St Aug- beach themed, navy/light blue decor misc items!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am VERY interested in the 84 votive candle holders...I would like to talk to you about these some more.  I am getting married on 6-11-11 in St. Augustine and looking to use votive holders/candles....do you have any candles available, as well?  Thanks! I hope that your wedding was wonderful! Best, Dara
    Posted by Dara Jeanne[/QUOTE]

Dara,
    Please email me at <a href="mailto:kristen.curley@gmail.com">kristen.curley@gmail.com</a> and we can arrange something. Thanks!
  • Options
    trong112782trong112782 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am very interested in the sea glass. Could you email me a picture at trong.katie@gmail.com?

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_92510-bride-tons-sale-jaxst-aug-beach-themed-navylight-blue-decor-misc-items?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:4481cc25-057f-4db3-90a6-5fd7177735c3Post:8a83c9c4-e341-4928-aff1-8e740ae02489">Re: 9.25.10 bride - TONS for sale in Jax/St Aug- beach themed, navy/light blue decor misc items!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am very interested in the sea glass. Could you email me a picture at trong.katie@gmail.com? Thanks!
    Posted by trong112782[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but the sea glass was just sold! I do still have plenty of other shells, starfish, sand dollars though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards