Florida-North Florida

Club Continental-is anyone else getting married there?

I am getting married at Club Continental in a few months and have not spoken to anyone since we paid the deposit. I call on a regular basis, I have stopped by a few times..
I am at my wit's end with this place.

Does anyone know how the tables are set up?  Is there a larger main table?  How many people per table?  Do they provide tablecloths? Can we take photos before the wedding?  Where do we get set up?

Re: Club Continental-is anyone else getting married there?

• magsamemagsame member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend just got married there in March. It was beautiful, they got married outside and then the recption was inside. They had about 10  round tables and then a long head table set up. You can take photos before. The groom was having pictures taken when we arrived. They have an upstairs room I think you have to rent where the bride and BM's got ready.  Hope this little bit helps! But keep trying to talk to them!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married there as well and haven't had any issues except for with the room reservations department. You have two hours prior to your wedding for set-up, photos, etc. They use 60 round tables which seat 8-10 guests depending on your preference. They use white linen table cloths that are not quite floor length. If you are doing a plated dinner, napkins will be provided on the tables. They can do a larger head table to seat up to 14. I am not quite sure what you mean by where to set up, etc. You should email Carla, at carla@theclubontheriver.com

I am sure you will get the help you need from her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards