Florida-North Florida

Planning and the Holidays

Just Curious....
What are you doing during the holidays....taking a break from the wedding planning on going full force? 

Jackie
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Photobucket
My Start to a Planning Bio
213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15

Re: Planning and the Holidays

• pag41989pag41989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Me and FI plan on turning in our passport apps the day after thanksgiving but as far as christmas goes, I think I am going to take a break.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I don't think we'll do much around Thanksgiving just because my fiance will only be home for a few days. I thought about adding to our registry but then I figured that the stores will be incredibly busy, especially on Black Friday. So, we'll probably just run around town visiting family.

I know that around Christmas time we're having our engagement party (a year after the fact, but we didn't have time to plan one last year before he had to go back home to NC). After Christmas is when all of the heavy duty planning starts since we'll finally be at the less than one year mark. Yay!
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be doing a lot because I won't be working or in school.  I'm going to attempt to get a lot of DIY projects done.  Also, I'll be sending my invites out shortly after the holidays, so I'll have to address those.
  • edited December 2011
    I wish I could take a break! I won't have time though!
  • katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be getting married and going on my honeymoon!!
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm the same as Navy. Working hardcore on the invites at this point. Also trying to get the registry squared away since my bridal shower is in January. Making some appt's w/the caterer and florist to do final tastings and mock-ups of the centerpieces.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • christinalauchristinalau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We will be driving down with all our stuff from NY and placing it in storage until the house is ready in December.... We are getting there - slowly but surely!
  • lifeizbeachylifeizbeachy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just set my date lats night so I am obsessed, I think once we decide our our location I might be able to settle down some.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards