Ohio-Northeast

OOT Bags

For those of you with OOT guests and who are doing bags for hotel guests -- what are you putting in them> I can't really think of anything Akron/Northeast Ohio is really known for to include in our bags....

Any ideas??

Re: OOT Bags

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't do them, but some ideas of things you could include... Humphrey's Euclid Beach popcorn balls, any Malleys chocolates or Harry London buckeyes, small jar of local honey (there are tons of local processors around -- check out the farmer's markets), Bonne Bell lip balm, Smuckers jam/jelly, Shearer's chips (Ohio), etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, depending on what time of year your wedding is, you could do local maple syrup (Chardon is having their annual Maple Festival this upcoming weekend)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

we are doing them!! i think its a fun little gesture to give your guests since they spent the $$ to come into town for the wedding! my theme for my wedding is Bling so i went to Bath & body works and got the little hand sanitizers that is Rock candy and called "I Love Bling" ;) im so excited! Havent figured anything else out yet! haha

• edited December 2011
    There are also plenty of wineries. You could always include a small bottle of wine.
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards