Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Candle Centerpieces

Does anyone have photos of your favorite candlescape centerpieces? I have looked high and low and can't find many that I like to use as a guide for my decor. I am not using any flowers in my reception so I really want the room to glow with candles. My thought is 3 different table settings. They will all have the same candle display with different elements tied in, pearls, crystals and either feathers or ribbons - maybe both :).  Any photos you can share would be GREATLY appreciated!

Re: Candle Centerpieces

• Options
    Dec19WedDec19Wed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing this for our wedding in December. I will post some pics after the wedding. We have about 200 pillar candles our office right now just waiting to be used!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dec19wed, where did you get all of your candles? I'm also probably skipping flowers for the reception and want to use candles but I'm not sure where to get them in bulk and have them look nice but not cost a small fortune...
  • Options
    Fondue IIFondue II member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have my pro pics back yet, but I'd be happy to email you pics that friends took that show my candlescapes.
  • Options
    sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes please! sms274 at gmail dot com Thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards