Arizona-Phoenix

DJ's

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a DJ.  We want a good party, interactive, some normal wedding songs but also want some hip hop and a lot of dancing!!

Re: DJ's

• edited December 2011
    Hey again :) We are going with Jeremy at Ray the DJ.
    He is incredible (from our meetings) and I couldn't be happier :-)
  • NickDanielleBNickDanielleB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ultimate Sound Satisfaction. George Tole has every type of music. If there is something specific that you want, he will get it for you.
  • edited December 2011
    We just met with, and are in the process of booking with, AZ Celebrity DJ.  They are really well priced compared to everyone I've looked at so far, and I've talked to 2 of the 3 people that are involved in the company, and they've been amazing so far.  Their reviews on weddingwire are phenominal as well.

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• sboobear03sboobear03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We aer using Oscar with Got You Covered. We met with him today to go over everything. He is awesome. I can not wait for our wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Teffanie with Face the Music.  She has been great!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • ellennazellennaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Teffanie ( Face the Music) Just had rehearsal last night and is very fun and on top of everything!!! So happy we got her
  • SunDvlBrideSunDvlBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Dave at Desert House Productions.  They are young and super cool and great MC's.
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did DJ Isaac - super easy to work with, also did MCing with us, and played Hindi film music, instrumental, and American hits!

We also gave him Caribbean musiic and he fused them pretty nicely!  We even used the Dhol service, and it was spectacular (for Indian weddings, a drummer brings the groom and family to the temple doors where mini-ceremonies take place!

http://www.partypop.com/Vendors/4272496.htm

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards