Arizona-Phoenix

What are you doing..................

for your guestbook. I remember seeing girls on the board put together picture books. How do you do this?

I was going to do a wish tree but am not going to do that anymore. However, I have a super cute well wishes sign so I think it would be great to set by the guestbook.

Thank you for your help. xoxoxo

Re: What are you doing..................

• edited December 2011
    I am doing a photobooth that prints out two stripes of the photos, one for the guest to keep and one that goes into a book that they write a little note next to.  I am going to use this as my guest book.

I know you can make the photo books on shutterfly, I have made them before for other, non-wedding related things.
  • edited December 2011
    If you are interested in doing a picture/photo booth you can do it easily on line.  Use a website like shutterfly.com or mpix.com.  Upload your photos, create the design and then they ship it to you!  Easy and fun!  This is what I am doing.

Good Luck!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you have a costco membership, you can get 20% off of my publisher.  We did a book through them, and it was really high quality.  (I have seen some that don't look quite as professional)  They also had really good customer service.  Our book got delivered to the wrong house, and they were willing to completely reprint and reship it for free, even though it was FedEx's mistake.
    Photobucket
  • GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm displaying a book of our engagement photos that I created on Shutterfly during the cocktail hour. However, guests will actually sign a frame that has our pic in the middle & a large cream space for writing special messages, words of wisdom, etc. I figure we can hang it up in our house where we can admire it daily. I notice Michael's had photo signing kits, but I'm sure you can make your own as well.

• vmilesicvmilesic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi! For my wedding, I made a book on blurb.com. Its super easy and it looks great!

• stahlopstahlop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't have a guest book.  I kind of felt it was pointless since all you do is sign your name.  I know who was at my wedding.  And, while I considered the picture book idea, I really didn't want people writing on my face.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mresendezmresendez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did advice cards. Guests could fill out a card that I had printed up that said something like "Advice for M and B" at the top. Then they could write whatever they wanted and sign their name at the bottom (put a signature line so that they remember to do that). It was really fun to read through after the honeymoon. We will be putting them together into a scrapbook that will include candid guest pictures from the wedding and other little tokens from the day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards