Ohio-Northeast
Options

bridesmaid dress locations

Hey ladies,
I am going to be in town for thanksgiving weekend (in medina) and was hoping to go look at bridesmaid dresses this weekend and was wondering if any of you had suggestions on where to look.  Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving :)

Re: bridesmaid dress locations

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Catan Bridal in nearby Strongsville is a great place to start. Even if you don't end up buying from them, it's a wonderful place to get an idea for what style/designer you are looking for.They have a huge selection. If you do buy from them, know that their alterations are overpriced. Better to take the dresses elsewhere for alts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My bridesmaids just got their dresses at Images Bridal in North Royalton. Its a small store but I thought there was a wide selection and the women there are really nice and helpful

• Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got my bridesmaids dresses from Catan Fashions in Strongsville.  At the very least, they have large selection that can definitely get you started!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I've been to both Images and Catan Fashions and they both have pretty big selections, despite Images being in the smallest storefront imaginable! The only thing is that Catan's gets REALLY crowded on the weekends and when we were there it was a total free for all with the bridesmaids dresses, but the staff does try to help out. Not sure if this weekend would be any different because of the holiday though. We ended up ordering from a store in Akron called Coming Attractions. So if you're in that area you could check them out too. :)
  • Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have done dress shopping at Catans multiple times.  Sometimes we order there, other times I have used netbride.com to place the orders
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards