Arizona-Phoenix
Options

DONT BOOK THROUGH 3 PALMS HOTEL SCOTTSDALE

3 palms hotel has incompetent staff and managers. They lost our reservation for our wedding guests accommodations.

We were also told our guests would get 20% off the $80 room rates, come to find out that was a lie. We had guests calling to book our rooms and the hotel was clueless as to who we are and what they had told us. They also will not block out any rooms for you so if your guests dont make phone calls asap they may not have a room or they may not even know your getting married and have guests calling in lol, what a joke.

They later tried to fix the situation by honoring us a higher rate than what they had originally quoted us...really? after all this mess your going to give us a new rate? a higher one?

Please dont give them your business you will be stressed when your guest show up from out of town and the hotel lost your reservation and cannot accommodate you...or maybe they can...just at a higher price

Heather

Re: DONT BOOK THROUGH 3 PALMS HOTEL SCOTTSDALE

• Options
    Oh no! I also have a a block of rooms reserved at the 3 Palms for our April wedding.  We've had some issues with them too but I'm hoping everything goes smoothly.  First, the group rate they offered us was higher than the rate you could get from booking online via booking.com, expedia, etc.  After we complained, they offered us an explanation and then lowered the rate slightly (VERY slightly).  The most common complaint our guests have had when booking is that their e-mail communication is really poor.  E-mails were going unanswered for weeks.  Finally I had our wedding coordinator call the GM (we're out of the country) and he apologized very much and offered his personal e-mail address for all of our guests to use when booking or communicating with the hotel.  I am praying no reservations get lost because over 50% of our guests are flying in!
  • Options
    Well the 3 palms doesnt block out rooms so there is no guarentee your guest will have a room unless they book their rooms asap...at least thats what we were told
  • Options
    We have a contract with them for 15 rooms available from a specific start and end date and they even told us that if we end up filling all of the rooms that they will gift us with a suite for our wedding night...I'm so nervous now!  I'll feel so crappy if our guests show up and have to deal with drama.  I'm really sorry you are having to deal with it!!! :( 
  • Options
    Note to self- Cancel going to check out 3 Palms...
  • Options
    Good call Amanda!! Thats the last thing a bride needs to stress about.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards