Arizona-Phoenix

Local jewelers?

Hi people! Does anyone know of a good local jeweler in the Phoenix area? My fiancee and I are wanting to take the stones from a ring my grandma gave me and put them into something that's a bit more me. I was advised that a local mom and pop shop might be the best place to look, any ideas?

Re: Local jewelers?

• edited December 2011
    Talk to Eric at The Gemsetter in Chandler, near the mall.  He's done work for me on heirloom peices and we boughts bands from him.
  • AllyG303AllyG303 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Treasures @ 67th and the 101 in Glendale. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • blue1981blue1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Diamond House Arizona is incredible.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • DakotaMNDakotaMN member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have had great luck at Michaels Creative Jewelry in Ahwatukee....Ray and the 10 I think.  They have been awesome with the few things weve had done there including resetting my moms diamonds.  THe majority of their stuff is custom so they have a ton of different ideas.
  • edited December 2011
    I just had a piece made at Fharrar Jewler on Scottsdale Road and Thunderbird.  They were AMAZING to work with!
  • brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The ring I wanted was impossible to find at any store, so my FI ended up at a mom and pop shop. Together they designed exactly what I wanted. My ring is absolutely stunning and so perfect. I have no idea what he paid, but I they did a phenomenal job. They're place is actually rather large, it's around 18th street and Camelback. It's called G. Darrel Olson, you may want to check them out. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards