• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Arizona-Phoenix

Local jewelers?

Hi people! Does anyone know of a good local jeweler in the Phoenix area? My fiancee and I are wanting to take the stones from a ring my grandma gave me and put them into something that's a bit more me. I was advised that a local mom and pop shop might be the best place to look, any ideas?

Re: Local jewelers?

• edited December 2011
    Talk to Eric at The Gemsetter in Chandler, near the mall.  He's done work for me on heirloom peices and we boughts bands from him.
  • AllyG303AllyG303 member
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Treasures @ 67th and the 101 in Glendale. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • blue1981blue1981 member
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Diamond House Arizona is incredible.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • DakotaMNDakotaMN member
    Ninth Anniversary 10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    We have had great luck at Michaels Creative Jewelry in Ahwatukee....Ray and the 10 I think.  They have been awesome with the few things weve had done there including resetting my moms diamonds.  THe majority of their stuff is custom so they have a ton of different ideas.
  • edited December 2011
    I just had a piece made at Fharrar Jewler on Scottsdale Road and Thunderbird.  They were AMAZING to work with!
  • brittandjpbrittandjp member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    The ring I wanted was impossible to find at any store, so my FI ended up at a mom and pop shop. Together they designed exactly what I wanted. My ring is absolutely stunning and so perfect. I have no idea what he paid, but I they did a phenomenal job. They're place is actually rather large, it's around 18th street and Camelback. It's called G. Darrel Olson, you may want to check them out. Good luck!
    [size=14pt]
    live.laugh.love.baby [/size]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards