Arizona-Phoenix
Options

More Vendor Reviews

Hello ladies!  Long time no post...I have been busy working on a little project to help all of the brides-to-be with getting inspired for their weddings (you may have seen me post on here under my new name, The Desert Bride) but I realized that I never finished my vendor reviews for two of the most important vendors from my April wedding!

Photography:  Trevor Dayley 
Grade: A+ 
We LOVE our photos...we ended up with over 3000 of them and there were barely any that we didn't love.  It took me weeks to look through them all and narrow them down to the ones I'd like to print and make albums out out.  Trevor is a great guy, super friendly and makes you feel extremely comfortable while he's shooting.  He did us a huge favor and came hours earlier than we had actually contracted him for...out of the goodness of his heart!  He was very pleasant to our guests and very many of them came up to us throughout the night to compliment us on him.  Our only small issue with Trevor was that it did take longer to get our photos than contracted for but we feel that was a minor problem compared to all of the positives :)

Stationary:  Heirloom Event Design
Grade: A+
We worked with Jana for our invitations, programs and signage for our wedding...she is WONDERFUL!  She totally understood our vision and was able to create super unique and fun items that had everyone raving.  She was very patient and understanding as I describe in great detail what my thoughts/wishes were and she was very generous with her number of allowable edits.  Also, when we had a problem the night before the wedding with some of our signs not looking the way we wanted in the frames we purchased for them (our fault, not hers) she made new signs that night at no charge!  

We did have a videographer for our wedding as well but unfortunately he has since moved to California so I am not sure he would still travel to AZ but if you are interested, I can still give you his contact info.  We love what he created for us as well!