Arizona-Phoenix

Val Vista Lakes

For those who have had their wedding at Val Vista Lakes in Gilbert, I was wondering if you had any issues with the members of the club being at the surrounding areas (pool, beach side) during the wedding. I really like the venue but I am a little leary about the fact that members are allowed to wander around during the ceremony. I don't want to have to worry about others making noise or anything like that. How have your experiences been?

Re: Val Vista Lakes

• jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I've never been to a wedding there, but a lady I work with lives in there and she says most people try to avoid going over there when there is a wedding going on.  That's not to say it's not a possibility, but they host a lot of events there and the residents know that and try to be courteous.
    Anniversary
  • alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Not sure what time of year you are planning your wedding.  I got married at Val Vista Lakes in mid October.  There were people using the pool and a few kids in the lagoon.  I didn't notice anyone really walking around or anything and everyone seemed respectful of the wedding taking place. 
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ravinravenravinraven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at a poolside party while there was a wedding taking place. I thought it was a little odd that there wasn't a lot of distance between the two parties. Everyone stayed with their respective party, but the same concern you have is what has kept me from planning my wedding there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards