Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Destination wedding in Phoenix area

Hi Ladies ! I am planning to have a spring 2012 wedding in the phoenix area. We are trying to stay around $10-15k for everything ( hopefully).Its a destination wedding but we are looking at about 150 guess. We were in town a few weeks ago and really like the Desert Botanical Gardens(nice but a lot of work of work to do from afar) and Encanterra (will put us a little over our budget).  Does anyone have suggestions for reasonable yet picturesque locations? We really want to give our guests a nice AZ experience, esp since they are almost all traveling from other states. Thanks for any help you can give. Have a great evening!
" he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Destination wedding in Phoenix area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if pricing will work but I know that Troon North and Sassi both have incredibly beautiful views.
  • Options
    Girlie1030Girlie1030 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Phoenix Zoo is also available for weddings and receptions.  I went to one there once and it was really nice!
  • Options
    drphotodrphoto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's our list of locations in Phoenix. 
    http://www.desertridgephotography.com/?p=277

I personally don't like Sassi, which was recommended above -- a little too much additude for my taste.  YMMV

12 West Main in Mesa http://www.12-westmain.com is very affordable and cute. 

Best,
    Corey Schwartz
    www.desertridgephotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at The Farm at South Mountain.  Most of our guests are from out of town (we live in NY),  and this seemed like the perfect place for people to really get a good idea of what AZ is like (I'm originally from Phx).  $10-15k could be cutting it pretty close there, but you could probably make it happen if you really cut down on the "extras".  My wedding is next month, so stay tuned for my actual after-wedding review!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards