Ohio-Northeast

Photographer feedback

Does anyone have feedback about Perfect Image in Euclid?  We really like their work but I don't want to jump right in before I get some feedback on this vendor.   Thank for your help!Smile

Re: Photographer feedback

• edited July 2012
    Does anyone have feedback about Perfect Image in Euclid?  We really like their work but I don't want to jump right in before I get some feedback on this vendor.   Thank for your help!Smile
  • edited July 2012
    Try reposting this on your local board, and also check weddingwire.com for reviews.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_photographer-feedback?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:111Discussion:c1f2db6f-da41-491a-8126-45606b90b148Post:6bf30241-6fe7-435b-9d90-3da121e41cd3">Photographer feedback</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have feedback about Perfect Image in Euclid?  We really like their work but I don't want to jump right in before I get some feedback on this vendor.   Thank for your help!
    Posted by krichards913[/QUOTE]

<div>We used them in 2007. They took beautiful pictures, but it took forever to get our digital wedding album from them. Our wedding was in October and we didn't get the album until maybe February.</div><div>
    </div><div>During the actual wedding, they were our most preferred vendor, but they wouldn't take a list of pictures that we wanted taken because they are professionals and knew which photos to take. But that was not the case. We have no photos of my husband with his father or mother and there are other "standard" photos missing, as well. We asked our DOC to monitor the pictures being taken, but she was a flake, so ultimately we don't have those pictures. </div><div>
    </div><div>Overall, I would definitely recommend them, but would not recommend their videographer. Our video is HORRIBLE. The picture is shakey, it looks like my 13 year old nephew took it.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards