Options

Photographers under $2500?

2»

Re: Photographers under $2500?

• Options
    MoFreeMoFree member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend recently contacted Heather Parker, whose prices are now $3,800. My cousin absolutely loved her photographer, Michael Rastall, and his prices are well within your budget.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    heather parker photography was who we booked with and we loved having her for our wedding. photography was very important to us & i think we were lucky to have snagged her at a great price. i know since our wedding she was voted best in the knot magazine so i would think her prices are higher now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    another heather parker bride here. she was awesome! www.heatherparker.com/blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    how about http://www.iluvphoto.com/check them out, they have some of our engagement photos up and I am waiting for my wedding pic's!V
  • Options
    princessczprincesscz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Tasha from Redwall Photography. Check her out at redwallphotography.com. If you look on her blog you can get some more great samples of her work, including our wedding, a few pages back under Aaron and Christi. She is a friend, I will admit, but more than that she is an extremely talented photographer and her prices are really really excellent. Her most extensive package is 2400.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heather Parker i know has discounted pricing for certain times. We got a big discount for the time our wedding is.
  • Options
    nstark2908nstark2908 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Modern Image. 2 Photographers for 2495.  You can get 1 photog for less.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    amcteagueamcteague member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look at McTeague Photography. Her pricing is not on her site, but she will send you a pricing guide. She does a great job and comes highly recommended.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards