Ohio-Northeast

Skyland Pines or Guy's Party Center

Does anyone have any feedback for either? I would love to do the ceremony and reception at Sklyand Pines but I'm guessing it's going to be out of my budget (waiting to hear back on pricing). Just looking for feedback or any other suggestions, thanks!

Re: Skyland Pines or Guy's Party Center

• edited December 2011
    I've been in a few weddings at Guys, it's great, they really do a nice job!
  • edited December 2011
    We had our wedding reception at Guys in January and they were amazing!!! The price was right. We were able to go in and do all the decorating on Friday but they will do everything for you. I was a hands on bride so I wanted to do it myself. They let my grandma bring in all the cookies. They had a million colors in chair sashes and they were only a dollar a piece. Prob my favorite part was they took all my decorations down after the wedding and boxed them up for us and we picked they up Monday morning. That was so nice to just have all our family and friends leave an not worry about clean up, because we did the set up and bring everything in. They even added an extra ontray for free because of the amount of people we had. They were amazing I highly recomend there. I prefer the North Ballrrom!!!! 
    Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Well I got pricing from Skyland Pines and about fainted. It was like $26-$40 dollars per person if I remember right not counting the other fees associated with renting the banquet center.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I am havving my reception at guys Party Center in November. I am super excited! They have been wonderful to work with (so far)! I had my highschool prom there, plus I have been to a handful of weddings there. I have never heard a bad thing about it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding date is November 11th, 2011

244 invited 98 accepted! 12 can't make it 134 haven't responded yet
    RSVP Date October 25th, 2011

• kittt29kittt29 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thank you girls for the feedback! I just got an email from Skyland Pines and I wasn't expecting it to be quite that high. I read a review awhile back on here and someone mentioned they were reaasonable. I guess it depends what your budget is! I am leaning towards Guys. My fiance wants to have it there, his friend was married there last year. I went and thought it was nice, but I wasn't engaged then and really didn't pay attention to all the stuff I now wish I had! I don't think we will have enough people for the requirements for the North Ballroom. I'm thinking we were in the South when we attended. It's great to hear they are helpful also, cleaning up and assisting is a really nice touch. Thanks again!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards