Illinois-Chicago
Options

Alterations Recommendations?

Hey everyone,

I am looking for recommendations for alterations.  I live and work in Chicago, but I do have a car so I could probably get to a more immediate (Northern) suburb pretty easily.  I bought my dress in Minnesota so I want to do alterations here, and want to make sure I'm going somewhere good.  Anyone have suggestions for me?

Thanks!
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Alterations Recommendations?

• Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sue's Bridal Alterations in Naperville. She works out of her home and she's amazing! She does amazing work and her prices are fantastic.
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cori at Stitch of Bliss will come to you. I live and work in the city too! If you want her contact info please feel free to email me at katie919@gmail.com
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also recommend Cori of Stitch of Bliss. She did a great job on my dress!
  • Options
    mscramuzzomscramuzzo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Sue's alterations. She's fantastic!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited everyone is saying Sue's! I just talked to her today and my first appointment is May 17th.. nothing but GREAT reviews about her! Praying she can turn my a-line into a MERMAID style dress!

I heard Ruth in Naperville was great as well, but Sue had ALL good reviews!
  • Options
    fluxwavefluxwave member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do NOT use Cori from Stitch of Bliss. She over charged me by $100. I called her to correct the error. She never returned my calls or emails.

I wouldn't trust someone like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards