Illinois-Chicago
Options

Wedding Ceremoney & reception/Chateau Bu Sche

My daughter just got married on Friday evening, May 21, 2010 at Chateau Bu Sche in Alsip, Illinois.  I just had to write and rave about what a fabulous job they did for my daughters wedding.  We originally planned it outside in their Gazebo, however, the weather decided not to cooperate.  Donna, the coordinator at the Chateau, was so wonderful to all of us.  She helped us switch everything to the indoor atrium, which is stunningly beautiful, and worked quickly with everything we requested.  She was just the sweetest and most helpful person to work with considering how panicky we were about the weather and actually through her calm demeaner, we were able to stay composed and calm ourselves.  The food was amazingly delicious and so many of our guests complimented us on the food as well as the beautiful venue.  We recommend Chateau Bu Sche to anyone who is looking for an amazing wedding venue.  From day one, everyone we dealt with were helpful and knowledgeable and helped make our daughters wedding day a tremendous success!  Thank you so much for making our daughters day so special!

Re: Wedding Ceremoney & reception/Chateau Bu Sche

• Options
    kweather26kweather26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great post! We are booked at the Chateau for next May, I love them already!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im glad 2 read this. my fiance and i are seriously considering having our wedding here but i have seen some negative reviews online especially regarding the food. but when we went for our first consultation they were more than helpful in answering all of our questions even though it was a saturday and they had a wedding going on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards