Illinois-Chicago
Options

Fred fox photog vs jolieimages and DJ

Hi! Im Lynnsy, this is my first post ever on here! woo hoo! Has anyone hired either fred fox photography or Jolie images photography?  Both seem around the price Im looking for so I was hoping someone had information about either?  Also, what Djs do you guys recommend? I need to find one and have no idea! Thanks!!

Re: Fred fox photog vs jolieimages and DJ

• Options
    edited December 2011
    there is a thing below where you can search for things like DJ and photographers and it will pull up loads of recommendations over the last few weeks. good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a bad experience at Fred Fox. The consultant was rude and kept trying to get me to pre-purchase an album, and wouldn't answer my questions regarding their services. For a DJ, I recommend Operation Get Down. I am really impressed with their service so far! They have been really helpful and are reasonably priced.
  • Options
    zeee128zeee128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow!!! thanks sooo much for that...i just spent the past 2 hours looking at every dj on this website, lol, and didnt really like any, and operation get down seems PERFECT for what we are looking for...they dont have prices on the site, I just emailed them, but do you happen to know their prices? THANKSSSSS!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    here is something you might find helpful:  http://www.tkchicago.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards