Illinois-Chicago
Options

seating arrangements

ugh, this is by far the hardest thing we've had to deal with.

we're not having a bridal party, so we're doing a sweetheart table.

couple questions:

- did you/are you putting your vendors (photog, dj) at tables with the guests?  since I only have 4 vendors, seems like a waste to put them at their own table. 

- if your parents can not be seated at the same table, how did you handle this?

Re: seating arrangements

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's a little strange to be putting vendors with the guests.  Our reception location is providing vendor dinners (less expensive than the regular dinner) in a small break room.  I would see if there is some place off to the side where the vendors can eat/break. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard a lot of vendors say that they prefer a space where they can chill for a few minutes away from the main wedding festivities.
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    05.05.1005.05.10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    interesting, I found an old post that vendors prefer to be in the room so they don't miss anything. my venue does not have a seperate room or meal for them so they'll be among the guests.
    I want them in the same room for sure. we have something planned for dinner and the photog absolutely can't miss it!

since I'm only have 4 vendors, I was just going to put them at a table by themselves so they could get up and do whatever they needed to during dinner and not interrupt. {I've also been told this works out well since they sometimes don't want their meal served at the same time since they're working}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards