Illinois-Chicago

George Street - David T??

Hi there!  I am getting ready to sign a contract with George Street and have David T as my photographer.  Has anyone used him and what did you think?  I was impressed with our consultation with George Street.  The consultant, Sarah, at the Lisle location was very attentive, and she showed us 3 different photographer portfolios.  Then she gave us her recommendation based on what we were looking for.  And the pricing is reasonable, and the albums are beautiful!  Any info about David T specifically would be great!

Re: George Street - David T??

• daizee32daizee32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked with him for my 5/5/12 wedding.  It was between him and 2 other photographers for me.  I'm interested to hear any reviews as well!
    0637_IMG_9731 Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • jomark10jomark10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also chose George Street! Every photographer they showed me were amazing! It was hard to choose. I did not have David as a choice, however I know a coupke of people who used George Street and they were very happy with their photos! I do not think you can go wrong and the prices are good for the quality!
  • sillyjane1227sillyjane1227 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    David T (David Turner) is sooooo great!  We just got married on 5/7/2011 and had David as our photographer.  We went to the studio specifically to ask for David as he had done my friend's wedding a year before, and her pics turned out awesome.  He is the nicest guy ever and also takes wonderful pictures.  We wanted to take pics on LaSalle Street, so he stopped traffic for us. It was raining that day, so he also came up with other great ideas to take pictures after the ceremony.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards