Hawaii
Options

Parasol...

I have the parasol....and would like to  make sure the next knottie who would like it gets it in time for their wedding.  i don't even want to open it up since I didn't get to use it (BUMMED!) let me know who and where to send it to. thanks!
Todd & Cari
7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel

Re: Parasol...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back, Cari!  How was it?  I'm so bummed you didn't get to use the parasol, but I hope your day was wonderful nonetheless.

Maui2011 is the next in line... :)
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That so sucks! So sorry that you couldn't use it. You can mail it to my WC on Maui...I will PM you her address. As well, i will write a new post asking who would like it after me so i know who to send it to after my wedding. Hope you still had an awesome wedding day nevertheless! Did you use ARIA Studios...if so how were they? Thx. J. :-)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so sad Cari. I feel like you should have had first dibs on it, as you've been here for so long (didn't we join at the same time?).

How was the big day?!? Do we get to see any non-pro or Frank photos soon?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hii guys! yesss. total bummer especially since i've been around for three years and have been waiting for my turn to use the parasol! oh well i won't let it put a damper on the day.  the wedding was fantastic. :) there's small stuff that happened that i didn't want to happen but i won't sweat the small stuff.  the guests are still talking about the wedding and saying how great it was so that's the main thing.

Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PS:  Aly-check my FB for some photos. we don't get anything from frank until later :)
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards