Hawaii
Options

OMG I have my dress!

So I've been out 4 times already.  Have always gone alone because I didn't want anybody's opinion and trying to talk me out of what I really want.  So today I decide to take FI with me.  We dropped our son off at preschool, went and had breakfast and went to the one store that I had not been.  He started pulling dresses off the racks, just the same as the bridal consultant did - he still claims he didn't know which rack was the sale rack LOL  I went to start trying on and saw the first one he pulled off, kept looking at it and said to myself this is it!  Put it on and it was.  He was so excited, so was I.  I tried on a ton more and we kept coming back to the first one.  The consultant says "wow and it was even on the sale rack" so we finally ask how much it was.  Let's just say after she told us FI says......I think I need to make a donation to charity because we may have just stolen this dress LOL.  Since it is a discontinued dress I can't find it online.  I'm going to have to take a picture.  Now I just have this really surreal feeling going on.  Like it may all be coming together.  Wow!

Re: OMG I have my dress!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! Congratulations!! That's a huge check! So cute that your FI went with you to help pick out dresses. Can't wait to see PIPs of your dress!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    vanilla15vanilla15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is very exciting!!  Especially at such a good price...congratulations!!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    inamrainamra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!!!
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!  That's a wonderful feeling... and yeah, you're right, it is all coming together! I'm happy for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo!  Congrats on getting a dress you love and a great price!!!!  Yay Sandy!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards