Hawaii
Options

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!

Today is an exciting day, and a stressful day!! Exciting: One month from today I get married!! WOO HOO!!! Stressful: My 10 year high school reunion (which I am planning, and have been planning for the last 18 months) officially kicks off tomorrow. We are still in need of about 20 more people to buy tickets or we are out $1000. I would absolutely love any prayers you want to give me that people will show up!! I am going to say that I think planning this reunion has been far more stressful than planning a wedding. That may sound silly, but we are doing three events, had to hunt down everyone's contact information, and convince them all to come. At least for my wedding I am inviting people that are great friends who I would LOVE to celebrate with me ;) I think my FI is a little overwhelmed by all the stress that is going on in our house. Did I mention I was in two weddings already in the last three weeks. Oh well - after Saturday all of the other stressful events are over and my focus will be completely on our wedding. Which leads me back to... EXCITED!!!!

Re: HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Reunions are so hard to plan!!  Its hard to book things not knowing who will come and who will not come, everything is so last minute!  Plus getting people to pay!!  Ugh!  Good luck and I'll definitely be sending knottie vibes your way for the outcome your looking for!!  Your very brave to take this on while planning your wedding!I can't even imagine being in 2 weddings so close together, a 10 year reunion and last but certainly not least your wedding!!  Congrats on the 1 month official countdown!! So thrilled for you!!  Soon you will be a happily married women!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOWZERS.....a big fat good luck going your way from me!!! and yay for one month til wedding!!!!
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy Guacamole indeed!!! Sending you some positive knottie vibes and congrats on your one month to wedding bliss! J. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe you can deal with planning a wedding AND a high school reunion at the same time. And being in 2 weddings in the last three weeks? My head is spinning! But you seem to be handling it all well! Good luck with the reunion!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whoah, and I thought my life was busy! How do you do it? Good luck with the reunion!!
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards