Hawaii
Options

Did anyone use Adorn.com for jewelry?

Has anyone tried renting jewlery from adorn.com?  It's a great idea and the price is about i'm paying to buy jewelry (that i'll never wear again).  Just wondering if any destination brides tried it.  It looks like they don't even ship out the jewlery until the week of your wedding, so I'm curious how that works if you're flying out to your wedding earlier and staying at a hotel.

Re: Did anyone use Adorn.com for jewelry?

• Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am thought that JackCody did, but I could be wrong! 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did use them.  It was wonderful.  I think I have pictures and a review in my bio. 

You can have it mailed to your hotel, someone just needs to sign for it.  I was in heaven wearing almost 10 carats of diamonds on my wedding day :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just to throw another player into the mix, our company, Red Carpet Jewels, which was launched a few days ago, also provides fine jewelry rental.  Our insurance covers the US and destination weddings in the Carribean & Mexico.  We will get the jewelry to you before you leave and you can send it back when you get back to the US.  You can see our selection at www.redcarpetjewels.com
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Laurent
    RedCarpetJewels.com
    www.redcarpetjewels.com for all your fine rental jewelry needs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards