Hawaii
Options

Cakes and Coordinators

We just ordered our cake from Maui Wedding Cakes. . .hopfully its tasty! Just wondering too . . and I probably should confirm with the lady who is helping us coordinate everything but do you all know how much day of help they will be providing? I'm curious to see how that works. Thanks!!

Re: Cakes and Coordinators

• Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The coordinator?  She should do everything for you on the day of really.  I told my coordinator when I hired her that I wanted to just show up on our big day and not have to worry about anything, and she said ok!    That is really why we are paying her, so that she can deal with all the logistics of getting the vendors there, getting everything set up, clean up, etc. 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our weddig cake was from Maui Weddig cakes and it was YUMMY!  Loved my cake!  Who is your coordinator?  I agree, she should be doing everything for you. Did you buy a package?
  • Options
    fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whereabouts are you getting married?  If you've hired a day-of coordinator, she/he will take care of it for you.  If you're in a restaurant/hotel, the catering staff will likely do it, but there's sometimes a cake-cutting fee, it all depends where.  Hope this helps!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have Deanne from Precious Maui Weddings as my coordinator but we just never went over the day of details. We are getting married on Makena Surf. We are having the reception at Three's bar and grill and they didnt mention a cutting fee. . which they could just add on but they told me they would make sure there was room for our cake to be delivered that day with no worries which was nice. I jsut need to get all the final details worked out. Thanks ladies!!
  • Options
    cleycocleyco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone used the company Blueskyweddings?  My fiance came across their site and prices look ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards