Alabama
Options

Flowers

I am so MAD right now!!!  I was researching information on florists and started speaking with Andy from Kathy G's.  

Basically he was very rude and arogant!  I don't have alot of money to spend and in the way he gave the information to me I felt like I was nothing cause I DIDN'T have that money to spend on flowers.

He things WAY TOO MUCH of his self!

Ladies, if you have a MODEST budget, don't go with him.   

Re: Flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    He THINKS!!!  So mad can't even spell right!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kathy G's is known for elaborate and expensive.  I avoided them at all costs!  Hope you find someone who isn't a snothead!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks!  : )  I didn't know they were THAT expensive  : ( 

It's fine if some one has that kind of money to spend, I just don't but don't treat me like I am some one underneath you just cause I don't have the money to spend.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I just don't understand people acting like that.  Sorry you had such a bad experience!
  • Options
    michelle2778michelle2778 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I placed a call into Kathy G's when I was first searching for a florist.  Not only did it take them a week to return my call, the guy that called me back (it may have been the same guy you are referring to) was so rude and I definately could not have worked with him.  

I know there are great florists out there who work with every budget...I used Vince at Flower Stems and he was as nice as could be and did great work!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    THANK YOU for that info.  I checked his website out and LOVED his flowers.  Contacted him and waiting for repsonse.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Kim from Rock House Flowers in Guntersville!  She is fantastic & she travels to Birmingham!

Another good one is Hot House flowers in Bham
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards