Delaware

Cauffiel House

Hi Girls---

Has anyone gotten married or been to a wedding at the Cauffiel House in Bellevue. Ive been trying to find pictures ( other then the ones on DE PARKS) of the place and want to know of your expierence there.  I plan on going to look at it in a few weeks after all this snow is gone!!

Also --  has anyone had a tent wedding? im trying to see how much it costs for that -- tent rental , tables, chair etc.

Thanks Girls
" An Angel in the book of life wrote down my babies birth and whispered as she shut the book... Too Good For Earth " Rest in Peace my sweet Angel, Angel Faith 1/20/12 Also, Mother to the worlds most wonderful daughter Reagan Elizabeth

Re: Cauffiel House

• edited December 2011
    I was quoted a tent wedding at Winterthur and the tent  + electric generator + kitchen + bathroom + floor came out to be $7,000-$10,000 (i forget exaclty, but I think just the tent alone was $7,000)  Of course you may be able to find it for cheaper, but that was a direct quote from the tent company.  Basically, its probably cheaper to find an interior space you like, since your paying rental fees for the property anyway.  I ended up finding the Carriage House at Rockwood park and love it.

I drove up to the Cauffiel House the other day to check it out, and wasn't impressed.  Its right next to a private property which I actually liked better (it was like a barn) and the house itself wasn't exactly my style, and I don't think the area of phila pike is good enough in my opinion for a wedding, im really picky though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards