Delaware

Anyone use JennyZ mobile DJ?

I've talked to Jenny Z about DJ-ing our wedding and she seemed great to work with. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with her. I feel like picking a DJ is so hard (especially since I'm not from DE and haven't been to a wedding with your local DJs). I appreciate any feedback so I can make an educated decision.

Re: Anyone use JennyZ mobile DJ?

• wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nope. how much is she quoting u for? i'm still looking for a DJ
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • huttonjhuttonj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm curious to how much she quoted you for as well, since I still have not picked out one yet either. I've looked in to a few recommendations, but all have been over what I've wanted to spend... something's gotta give though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I've worked with Jenny before, and she's great.  She has also DJed events for ULTA Salon at the Concord Mall.  Jenny's my DJ, actually.  Which reminds me... I need to send back her contract... yikes!

Edited to add: If you want to check her out beforehand, she does a Quizzo on Tuesday nights at Bull on the Beach in Bel Air MD.  I think she DJs there on Friday nights, too.. but that might just be summer.  She has a facebook fan page as "Jenny Z Mobile DJ Service"

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback. We are going to go with her. I've heard some really great things!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards