Delaware
Options

Anyone use JennyZ mobile DJ?

I've talked to Jenny Z about DJ-ing our wedding and she seemed great to work with. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with her. I feel like picking a DJ is so hard (especially since I'm not from DE and haven't been to a wedding with your local DJs). I appreciate any feedback so I can make an educated decision.

Re: Anyone use JennyZ mobile DJ?

• Options
    wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nope. how much is she quoting u for? i'm still looking for a DJ
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • Options
    huttonjhuttonj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm curious to how much she quoted you for as well, since I still have not picked out one yet either. I've looked in to a few recommendations, but all have been over what I've wanted to spend... something's gotta give though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I've worked with Jenny before, and she's great.  She has also DJed events for ULTA Salon at the Concord Mall.  Jenny's my DJ, actually.  Which reminds me... I need to send back her contract... yikes!

Edited to add: If you want to check her out beforehand, she does a Quizzo on Tuesday nights at Bull on the Beach in Bel Air MD.  I think she DJs there on Friday nights, too.. but that might just be summer.  She has a facebook fan page as "Jenny Z Mobile DJ Service"

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback. We are going to go with her. I've heard some really great things!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards