Delaware

Anyone up for a siggy challenge?

We haven't done one in quite a while, so I will explain how it goes:

A siggy challenge is not really a challenge at all, just something fun to participate in.  The board picks a theme (wedding related or not wedding related), and you choose a picture that fits that theme.  Anyone can participate, and they often act as inspiration for other brides.

For example, we could do a wedding related siggy challege called "My Wedding Day Shoes!", and you would put a picture of the shoes you have or want in your siggy.  Or, we could do a NWR siggy challenge called "My Fave Vacation Spot" or "My favorite book!", and you would pick something related to that topic and put a pic up.  It might even be an in-between category, like "my favorite picture of FI/DH and I" or something like that.

Siggy Challenges can go for as long as we decide; a week, two weeks, a month; or whenever someone feels it's time for a new challenge.  We can decide how to choose them a number of ways: The mod (me) can choose them (not that I really want to choose them all the time, I would run out of ideas!); we can rotate who chooses; we can throw out ideas on the Siggy Challenge post and whichever gets the most votes wins.  On this board, usually in the past, we did whenever we felt like it and whichever topic gets the most ideas wins.  The most ideas wins way of choosing is usually best, because then everyone has some sort of input into the challenge (it can be hard to think of one when it's your turn!).

Sooooo, is anyone up for doing one?  If you need the programming code to put pictures in your siggy, no worries- just PM or email (msbriarrose@gmail.com) and I will help you with whatever you need.

Just throwing out an idea to help make the board a little more exciting.  Any questions, just post below.  Whatcha say, ladies?

Re: Anyone up for a siggy challenge?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards