Nebraska-Omaha

Trash the Dress shoot

I want to do a TTD session (not REALLY trashing it, just getting to wear it again) but not sure what photographer I want to use.  I really like our engagement/wedding photographer, but I think I'd like to try a new photographer for this, just because there's so much talent in Omaha, it was a shame I could only pick one photographer for my wedding. :)Anyone have suggestions? I'd love to use Lara Hanlon but she never emailed me back last time I contacted her. :(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Trash the Dress shoot

• akardiscoakardisco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jaime De La Cruz just did our engagement photos and we absolutely love them! She has a very unique style, she loves details. If you want to see our photos, the teasers are in my bio under photo galleries, engagement photos. I don't believe Jaime has a package for this type of session, but I'm sure if you contacted her, the two of you could find something to suit your needs! www.delacruzstudios.com
  • edited December 2011
    A-line photography. They did my e-pics and they are doing the wedding. They have the best prices Ive found and for a session like that Im sure they would be thrilled to work with you. http://www.alinephotography.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Lindz...unrelated...did you get my email from last week?  I hadn't heard back and I didn't know if you still used that lilyjoy email address.  Let me know!
  • edited December 2011
    I know that Amy from ATS photos was looking to do a shoot just like this and was looking for brides that wanted the same...maybe give her a call and see if she is still doing the shoot...her number is 850-4676... Christine
  • edited December 2011
    Marcia...I didn't!  Sorry.. email me at Lindz_ at hotmail dot com.  I seriously was just thinking about you the other day and was going to email you. Send it there, I'll get it for sure!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • tricklet17tricklet17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what is a trash the dress shoot??
  • HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brides wear their dress again (usually after the wedding) and do a photo shoot.  Normally the dress is trashed in the process as pictures are often taken in water or snow or similar things.  You could google trash the dress and see examples. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards