Iowa-Des Moines

Shoes

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but where have you ladies bought your shoes at for your wedding dress?  I'm having a hard time finding ivory shoes that aren't way expensive or uncomfortable.

Re: Shoes

• edited December 2011
    I am super cheap and into comfort so I bought satin slippers from Isotoner for $18 on Amazon.  Some people aren't into the ballerina slipper look but they are super comfy and am glad I chose them.  Mine were ivory as well.  I may not have the most fashionable shoes but the last thing I want to think about on my wedding day is how bad my feet hurt.  Good luck with it all :)
    Married 08.22.09 Ryan 01.07.2011
  • edited December 2011
    i wore gold coach ballet flats that i got at DSW for a reasonable price. i would check out dsw both in the store and online.
  • edited December 2011
    I got dance shoes, since they're designed for you to be on your feet for a long time.  :-)  I got them at danceshoesonline dot com.  GL! 
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my ivory shoes at DSW for $35 ish.   
  • edited December 2011
    I never did have luck with this one...I found ivory shoes, but they were not affordable (that is a long story no thanks to my alterations)...Sorry...you can do a google search and quite a bit comes up...
  • edited December 2011
    And this is exactly the reason that I wore sneakers on my wedding day :)  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Married 10.11.08
    Baby LJ 05.21.10
    TheRookieChef.com
  • harpjenharpjen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought about NOT wearing ivory/white? I am either going to wear tennies or wear a fun and colorful flat. I have seen in some of the wedding mags that brides are opting for color because the shoes won't be seen in the pictures and then they can wear them after the wedding. GL!
  • edited December 2011
    onlineshoes.com. This is where I bought my shoes and shoes I am wearing for a wedding I am part of in August. They were both the Nina brand, and they are super comfortable.
  • edited December 2011
    I bought blue shoes from DSW online...Gotta love DSW! :) They often run free shipping and if you don't like what you get you can return them to the store by Jordan Creek. Good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards