Iowa-Des Moines
Options

2010 Brides?

Hi ladies! I was just wondering if there are any "new" brides that are in the planning stages for their wedding next year 2010. Me and my FI are planning a Sept 4th wedding. I know there are a lot of brides on the boards who's weddings are very close. I was hoping to find some 2010 brides.

Re: 2010 Brides?

• Options
    abja45abja45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am an April 17, 2010 bride!  I am going through the- I have 250 days...OMG only 250 days thing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a 2010 bride!  I am June 5, 2010.  I have been engaged for over a year already so I am excited to see some more 2010 brides! Yay! I am 300 days away!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a 2010 bride too!!! July 17th :)   I'm so excited to finally start planning things lol we got engaged last summer so I had to wait what felt like forever to really start planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also a June 5, 2010 bride. I am a "spontaneous" wedding planner. It seems I can only do things if I am in the right mood. Not the best way I guess but it is keeping the stress down. Right now we are looking at djs, then photographers. got part of the cake thing figured out (we are doing cookies) and have the tables decorated( not literally just have figured out what we want and where) got reception booked but not ceremony place yet........and no dress. Wow I just realized that I have a lot to do sooner then later.
  • Options
    candy10candy10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad there are finally more 2010 brides on here.  I'm May 1st :)  Only 264 more days!!!! Congrats to everyone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also a 2010 bride:) We are planning an October 2nd wedding.  I got engaged in June so my wedding planning has just begun. 
  • Options
    sfrazer11sfrazer11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also getting married April 17, 2010.  I think I have all of the major vendors/venues booked, but haven't done much at all on the other details.
  • Options
    harpjenharpjen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah! I am sooo happy to find other 2010 Brides! Welcome and congrats! We have 390 days as of today. We have been engaged since Dec 25th 2007, so my planning has been fun and slow, lots of dreaming since we didn't have a date set. It is still not set in stone, but I basically have most everything planned, now I just need to start booking everything. Again, CONGRATS to all of us!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also a 2010 bride - August 14, 2010 - This friday is my 1 year til the wedding mark!!!
  • Options
    TequintTequint member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are planning an August 28 wedding in 2010. Just getting started. Kinda overwhelming, so any advice is welcome!
  • Options
    EJPintEJPint member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    April 17, 2010!  Seems to be a popular date:)  I'm the worst at planning...I have lots of ideas, only have the dress picked out (not bought, still trying to decide how to get the best deal), and the photographer booked.Luckily we're on a smaller budget, so it makes planning easier.  If I don't think I want to spend money on it, I don't have to plan it!!!Get excited, ladies!  Go 2010!!
    Natural m/c 8/31/12 at 11 wks BFP #2 - Due August 16!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw your comment about converse shoes on the Wedding Obsessions blog. You can customize your own pair at Converse.com I played around with it and made the exact pair that the bride is wearing in the photo. My fiance proposed to me in July and we're getting married in Oct. 2010. :)
  • Options
    harpjenharpjen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melissa. I too went to the Converse website... such fun! I tried to make the brides shoes too, what colors did you use? Yellow for the tongue of the shoe and canvas for the sides? I think that is what that bride used. Let me know if that is what you were thinking too, ~ Jen
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used yellow and grey. I want a pair of blue ones!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married May 29th of 2010!  The planning is a bit overwhelming!
  • Options
    LexiLuLu13LexiLuLu13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a 2010 Bride!!!! May 29, 2010! We have been engaged for over a year. We have mostly everything planned, so now just the wedding party gifts and paying for everything upon the due date! fun stuff! hope everything is going great!
  • Options
    mschwammschwam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    June 19, 2010!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards