Iowa-Des Moines

A Storybook Ending

I had an awesome experience picking out my wedding dress here and I can't wait to pick out my veil tomorrow! The consultants are so nice and helpful! Should be a great day!

Re: A Storybook Ending

• I just picked my veil at schaffers this week. they were really nice when i dropped in. i ended up with a fingertip length erica koesler with pearls and crystals on the trim
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-des-moines_a-storybook-ending?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:80Discussion:9474502c-964c-49eb-a915-4f238843c504Post:15fd9788-31da-47c8-b17a-b2d576fcd829">Re: A Storybook Ending</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just picked my veil at schaffers this week. they were really nice when i dropped in. i ended up with a fingertip length erica koesler with pearls and crystals on the trim
    Posted by cemetreesc[/QUOTE]
    I bought my dress, veil, and head piece from Schaffers. I had a fantastic experience there! Would recommend to anyone. My consultant, Sam, really listened to what I wanted and helped me branch out and look beyond the lace I initially wanted.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Training to be the next companion.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards