Iowa-Des Moines

wedding items for sale

Hi Ladies, 

I have some brand new and gently used wedding items for sale.  All items are available for pick up in the West Des Moines and surrounding areas, or for shipping at an additional cost.   Also, feel free to make me an offer if the listed price doesn't work for you.

*Cake Stand- 3" tall, 14' diameter.  My cake was NOT set directly on this stand.  $15 (bought new for $25)

Cake servers-we added ribbon to the handles to add some prettiness.  $3

Bubbles-2 boxes of 24, for a total of 48.  Also comes with a sheet of 108 stickers to personalize the tops.  Some also have blue ribbon tied around them, but it is easily removable. These were left over and never used.   $8 (bought new at Michaels for $8/box)

Baskets-we used them to hold bubbles, and added ribbon to add some extra something, can easily be removed.  $5 for both. (bought brand new for $10 total)

A dozen 7.5" vases- 75 cents each or $5 for all 12 of them.  (bought from Dollar Tree)

Orchid Petals-43 fushia and white silk orchids.  Used them for our centerpieces-submerged them in a vases.  They do NOT bleed in water. 
$10 for the whole box.  (stems with 5 flowers on it are about $6/a piece at JoAnns or Michaels)

"All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
Photobucket
Anniversary
Photobucket
My Crafting Blog
Married Bio

Re: wedding items for sale

• In Response to <a href="http://tacoma.weddings.com/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-des-moines_wedding-items-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:80Discussion:96c891ad-b8ef-46df-acc0-08c00c991983Post:fd0e5e29-dd65-4d14-a997-5a2ffe3186a1">wedding items for sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies,  I have some brand new and gently used wedding items for sale.  All items are available for pick up in the West Des Moines and surrounding areas, or for shipping at an additional cost.   Also, feel free to make me an offer if the listed price doesn't work for you. *Cake Stand- 3" tall, 14' diameter.  My cake was NOT set directly on this stand.  $15 (bought new for $25) Cake servers-we added ribbon to the handles to add some prettiness.  $3 Bubbles-2 boxes of 24, for a total of 48.  Also comes with a sheet of 108 stickers to personalize the tops.  Some also have blue ribbon tied around them, but it is easily removable. These were left over and never used.   $8 (bought new at Michaels for $8/box) Baskets-we used them to hold bubbles, and added ribbon to add some extra something, can easily be removed.  $5 for both. (bought brand new for $10 total) A dozen 7.5" vases- 75 cents each or $5 for all 12 of them.  (bought from Dollar Tree) Orchid Petals-43 fushia and white silk orchids.  Used them for our centerpieces-submerged them in a vases.  They do NOT bleed in water.  $10 for the whole box.  (stems with 5 flowers on it are about $6/a piece at JoAnns or Michaels)
    Posted by MaggieandJake[/QUOTE]

I am interested in your vases, orchid petals and bubbles. Are these still available? Are you willing to ship these items?

Thank you,
    Future Bride
  • I am interested in the vases.  Are they still available?  I live in WDM and could pick up. 

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards