Iowa-Des Moines

I need help ASAP!

I am using The Knot's webpage for our guests to RSVP on but it wont allow guests to submit their name without them adding their email address.....this includes children. Obviously children do not have email addresses so how can I change this? or am i just screwed?! If it were just children it wouldn't be so bad but some of the elderly guests do not have email addresses either. help me please!!!

Re: I need help ASAP!

• medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you add the guests to the list via that excel sheet?
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011

I've seen other posts similar to this and don't remember seeing an actual answer!
    As for people not having an email - Could you put something in your invitation/card that says if they don't have their own email, they could use yours and list your email? And children could just use their parents, since I'm sure the parents would be doing this for their children?
    That's the only help I can provide! I just have seen questions like this but don't remember if anyone ever solved anything.

• aasimmonsaasimmons member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what the excel sheet is on here?  I went into the guest list tab and clicked add guest and entered each in individually.

Yea i've seen others were having the same issue and I JUST sent out the invites two days ago so we'll see if people can figure it out and know to put in any email address for kids, etc. If anything I will just have to call them to see if they'll be attending or not. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards