Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Vent

So I am not sure if I am mad, sad, jealous, have hurt feelings or all of the above.  One of my BM's just got engaged and another one of my BM's put together a happy hour for her with the group of girls we do dinner club with.  No one did that for me:( 

Do I say something?  I know I need to let it go and I am sure when we have it, they will be happy for me as well....but still my feelings are hurt! 

Thanks for letting me vent!   

Re: Vent

• tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bummer! I'd probably feel the same way. But I can't see how saying something would do any good. Maybe if you're with one of your girls and there would be a way to bring it up very casually you could mention something, but I wouldn't plan on it.

Could it maybe be because this other friend goes out and drinks more regularly and you don't? Or maybe she plans a lot of stuff for other people and they wanted to return the favor? Just trying to think of a logical reason...
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awe I am sorry, I would be a little hurt too. But you will most likely have to keep that to yourself. There is no nice way to say anything about it. Sorry about that though, I would be bummed also.
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear that.. I'd be sad too, but I don't think I'd say anything.
  • angelajtmnangelajtmn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I am over it now:) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards