Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Instant Request

Has anyone used Instant Request for their reception?  My co-worker did and highly recommended them.  They are a couple hundred dollars more than neon express for our wedding date, but I think I'm willing to pay that for the non-risk factor.  They seem much more professional than neon express and better equipment.  If someone has used them, do they have any specific DJ recommendations?  Thanks.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Instant Request

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also interested in this... I have requested a quote from them, but just want to be sure this is who I want to go with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They played at a friend's wedding a couple weeks ago and I thought they did a great job so I booked them myself! Very professional & not cheesy, my two biggest requirements. :) They also really work with you & your tastes, you can have as much or as little involvement in song planning as you want. I've been having a lot of fun with online planner deal, picking out songs & adding a few to the "DO NOT PLAY" list of course.. Sorry guests, there will be no chicken dance...
  • Options
    brimavenbrimaven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard you have to pay to request certain dj's, and I guess if you really want someone specific, it might be worth it.
  • Options
    VeittobeVeittobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Instant Request and they did a great job for us.  Our guests were happy and dancing all night long.  I booked them pretty early and decided to spend the extra money because I was nervous about getting an annoying DJ. I felt more confident with Instant Request for some reason.  We were not disappointed.  
    Mike and Kelly 10.01.10
    MSP Signature Challenge:Favorite Registry Item=Wine Cellar
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    BIO!! Updated 06/20/10

• Options
    shellbelle321shellbelle321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked Instant Request and I feel really good about it. They guy we met with had a great energy and their office and presentation is very professional. I'm confident that everything will work well. I don't think they seem expensive at all. Especially compared with the cost of other wedding things. It's good to hear that other people liked them too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards