• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

I got it!!!

As ya'll know from my other post earlier this week, I went last night to try on a dress again just to make sure it's the one I want (the Maggie Sottero "Grace"), and WE ORDERED THE DRESS!!! Got the veil too, which I didn't think I wanted but turned out to the finishing touch for it --- I can't wait to get it now! Yay!!!Best experience at The Wedding Shoppe again -- Angela was an absolute sweetheart and so much fun to work with!  I wish they worked on commission there, she deserves every penny that dress cost!Good day today!

Re: I got it!!!

• megs2460megs2460 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats!  I to got my dress at the Wedding Shoppe and had the best experience there!   It feels good to have picked out and order your dress, check that off your list!!     
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttceef4.aspx[/img][/url]
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! I am wearing Maggie Sottero too and just LOVE my dress. It's so exciting to have it ordered, isn't it? :)
  • edited December 2011
    YEAH!  Exciting, but know I'm freaking out that I need to get my dress.  Our wedding is 3 weeks after yours...
  • rkroerrkroer member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    It's so nice to have this big check off the list --- once it comes in it's all downhill....afterall they say all you need is a dress, the groom, and the officiant! :Dkclepiere -- You've still got a little time, they told me last night that Maggie Sottero is running about 5 months out for dresses -- which puts me at getting it in Dec/Jan....add 2 months to that for alterations and we're close but still have time after that even. I'd say you have at least another month, I know that doesn't sound like a lot (especially when I look at my calendar and see how quickly the time is really going) but you've still got some cushion!
  • periippaperiippa member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo! I'm getting a Maggie dress too -- I'm so excited! We'll probably order mine in a couple months; I won't have my first fitting until next June.
  • malloryp8malloryp8 member
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I'm wearing Maggie too.  Rhianna Royale. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards