Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Triple Tuesday!

What is your least favorite food?

If you could only have 1 drink for the rest of your life, Alcoholic / Non-Alcoholic what would it be?

What are you plans for dinner?

Re: Triple Tuesday!

• Options
    aligrossaligross member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    That would be any seafood products... I am alergic to it so I cannot stand the smell of it it just reminds me of the times where I would go into shock becuase of it!

If you could only have 1 drink for the rest of your life, Alcoholic / Non-Alcoholic what would it be?
    Ohh, I'd have to say some sort of coffee products!

Whatever FI is making - there's chicken in the fridge, so that's what I'm thinking he's going to go with! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your least favorite food? Cooked vegetables.  So gross!!!

If you could only have 1 drink for the rest of your life, Alcoholic / Non-Alcoholic what would it be? Milk...I love my organic skim milk :)

What are you plans for dinner? Today is FI's bday, but he will be @ golf league until 8 ish so I will be eating by myself.  Not sure yet though..FI will be have a pork roast (I don't eat that type of meat) that we put in the crock pot this morning.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know I'm crazy... Salsa
    Lemonade
    Whatever FI's mom is cooking.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your least favorite food? Toss up between Tomato Soup and Tater Tot hotdish- GAG

If you could only have 1 drink for the rest of your life, Alcoholic / Non-Alcoholic what would it be? Um, water? If water doesn't count then I will go with coffee

What are you plans for dinner?hm. I guess I will see when we get there!
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anything seafood. Yuck! I can be really picky with that!

Diet cokes :)

Going out with a girlfriend, not sure where we are headed yet.
  • Options
    MrsBassPlayaMrsBassPlaya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your least favorite food?  Coconut.  As soon as it hits my mouth, I feel ill.

If you could only have 1 drink for the rest of your life, Alcoholic / Non-Alcoholic what would it be?  Probably tea.  There are enough different kinds that it wouldn't get boring, and I still get the water.

What are you plans for dinner?  Oh gosh.  FI rode his bike to work today so who knows when he'll be home.  I won't be home till 7.  So it'll probably be the same thing I had last night: scrambled eggs.  Although I'm craving a night out as celebration for getting an A on my most recent o chem test!

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    meaganandchadmeaganandchad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your least favorite food?  Meatloaf. Absolutely gross 

If you could only have 1 drink for the rest of your life, Alcoholic / Non-Alcoholic what would it be?  I'd have to say coffee. It gets me through every single work day.

What are you plans for dinner?  I'll have to figure that out when I get home...I'm hoping to convince my FI to cook tonight!
    Photobucket
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    tlbattagliatlbattaglia member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    anchovies

water

I'm hoping for chicken wings on the grill.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    EmilyW416EmilyW416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Liver
    Water
    Panera, have to study for a test on thur night!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Jo&Lo83Jo&Lo83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your least favorite food - Any seafood....just can't stand the texture!

If you could only have 1 drink for the rest of your life, Alcoholic / Non-Alcoholic what would it be? Non alcoholic - even though I wouldnt be able to fit in my wedding dress..mountain dew!

What are you plans for dinner?  - No plans sadly! The fiance is working till 9pm :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Least Favorite Food-- goat cheese. I think that it tastes like bile. 

Drink: Can I say water? I'd get tired of drinking anything else. If I can't say water, I will say milk. 

Dinner: I'm at my mom's for the day and I think she is making some pasta chicken skillet thing. 
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards