Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Alterations for Bridesmaid Dress?

Hey! Wondering if anyone has any good recs for seamstresses for a bridesmaid dress? I had Louise Kegley for my wedding and def. will not be using her again. Any other recs? I live south of the cities so Burnsville, Eagan, Bloomington area would be best. Thanks!

Re: Alterations for Bridesmaid Dress?

• I know there were some posters who used someone in Shakopee.  You might want to search the board for posts on alterations.  I personally am using Brenda with Amazing Alterations in Anoka.  I'm in the southern part of the cities, but she's worth the hike up there. 
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
  • Another vote for Brenda with Amazing Alterations. She is a bit of a drive but completely worth it.
  • I had a good experience with A Stitch in TIme in Richfield. Full disclosure, I've only had her do relatively simple stuff -- hemming pants, fixing snaps and other closures, etc. But when I've been there I've seen she's had dresses and things hanging for other customers. It would be pretty easy to get to; she works out of her home which is right on 66th St, near Southdale. She doesn't have a website, but there are some Google reviews HERE. <-- clicky

I had my wedding dress altered by Vivienne who owns Mighty Stitch in north Minneapolis. It would be a bit more of a drive, but I've got nothing but great things to say about her. She did a ton of work for a good price, and was fun to work with. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mighty-Stitch-By-Vivienne/109091172443306
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards