Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Salon- Maple Grove

Hi-

Does anyone have a salon or stylist that they can recommend in Maple Grove?  I need to get that booked and do not live in the area, but will be staying there the night before my wedding.

Thanks!
Anniversary Vacation

Re: Salon- Maple Grove

• Options
    archie08archie08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I used to go to the Mark Daniel Salon in Maple Grove. I loved it , went there for about moved to far away. I went to the same stylests for about 2 years. Not sure if they are still there but their names are Allie (for color) and Courtney (for cut).
    Good luck in your search

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kalla Lily Salon and Spa! They are opening a new location the grand opening party is on May 20th from 7-9! looks like they are having some fun stuff so you could meet some stylist and get a feel for the place before deciding! And if you don't like it at least you will get some free wine and snacks!! They do have a website that may have more details.  I have seen Jeni (i have moved to Chicago so not longer go there) and my mom goes to Heather and loves her. 

Hope that helps!
    Kate
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I saw Maple Grove and Stylist and jumped all over the reply without finishing reading your post! So disregard the part about the grand opening party! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to Etica salon and Kari is awesome! 
  • Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards