Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Need Chair Cover Recs :)

I'm researching chair cover rentals today, and need your guys help :)
If any of you have quotes from places with set up/take down, post them please!

TIA :)

Re: Need Chair Cover Recs :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Corinne at Memory Makers Decor (http://www.memorymakersdecor.com/) and she has a FB page- In the end with the promos and discounts ours were $2/chair for cover and satin sash. She charged us a $25 delivery fee but if you want set up and take down its $75 instead of $25 (this may depend on your area though).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Shan. I requested a quote.
    I can't find her FB page.. what is it called?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't either, she must have gotten rid of it. I know there were a lot of changes with the new groups/pages layout and if you didn't update you were deleted.
  • Options
    mlschn06mlschn06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michele Kanz at Grand Designs! Best prices by far I thought- I think ours is around $2.50 or $2.75 a chair for chair cover, sash, delivery and set up, plus take down at the end of the night. Or I think you can take $1 off per chair and do set up/take down yourself. She has been great to work with! I think she also does other decor and ceiling draping as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does she have a website, or phone number??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heartstrings Bridal in Hopkins- $1.50 per cover and sash, not sure about setup but its worth a call!  We are setting ours up ourselves.  This is the price I got when they ran their special last September, and it sounds like they do it every September (you can get married any month, just have to book in September).

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards